I’ve been using this face cream for a few months now and it’s safe to say I’m completely obsessed. If you read about my experience with eczema, then you can understand my excitement when I found a legit skincare product that does what it says without irritating my sensitive skin (I’m a fragile flower I tell ya!). It claims to:
- repair, regenerate, and rejuvenate skin (i.e. promotes skin cell turnover, allowing newer, less-damaged and therefore “prettier – looking” skin to come through)
- moisturize, smooth, and nourish skin (i.e. helps with dry, flaky skin and acts as an anti-ager in the sense that more moisturized = less wrinkles)
- brighten and tone (if you have hyperpigmentation you know how important this feature is in a product!)
- plump, firm, and illuminate complexion (i.e. that fresh-faced, dewy look that’s all of the rage right now)
- improve fine-lines, wrinkles, and dullness (i.e. promotes healthier- and younger-looking skin)
Not convinced it could possibly do all of this? I’ve had two facials since using the moisturizer and both aestheticians commented on my “flawless” skin and stated I “really didn’t need to get facials”. Me, the girl who has a history of red, sensitive, dry and oily, flaky and eczema-ridden skin?! Since this is the only new product I’ve added to my skincare rotation, I have to give all of the credit to the rose stem cell cream. It’s my last step in my evening skincare routine and when I wake up in the morning my skin really does feel soft, supple, and still moisturized (like, I don’t even want to wash my face again because it feels so clean and hydrated already). I also use it in the morning after my toner and before spf. (Tip: Allow for a minute or two between each product you’re using in your routine to fully absorb and penetrate your skin before adding the next one on.)
Okay, but let’s talk about the elephant in the room here. This stuff is made from freaking roses. Literally a bouquet of them. Every girl should be swooning right now. Just me? Fine, but still how cool/romantic/innovative is that?! And you can smell the roses as soon as you open the jar. And it’s freaking pink! Not going to lie, it just kind of adds a fun, special, luxurious feel to an otherwise boring, do-I-really-have-to-do-all-of-this routine. Plus, a little goes a long way. I use one little finger swipe for my entire face, neck, and chest (DON’T FORGET YOUR CHEST DURING YOUR SKINCARE ROUTINE!).
So, there you have it. My newest, must-have beauty product. And no, this definitely isn’t sponsored (not that cool, yet 😉 ) and no, I don’t even know who the heck Peter Thomas Roth is. I just honestly love this face cream! And if you do try it out, please let me know how you like it!
SHOP THE POST: